The Quickie Hula’s true mid-wheel drive position means it can literally turn on the spot for great indoor manoeuvrability. a narrow width of just 63cm (25″) enables easy access through outdoor performance.
A very low seat height provides easy transfer and access under tables. Seat height is adjustable between 45cm – 47cm (17-19″) via the seat post and seat angle.
The advantage of the Quickie Hula’s true mid-wheel drive can be seen outdoors too, the central drive wheel increases traction and stability and reduces sliding.
The Quickie Hula’s unique suspension system means it can climb 5cm(2″) thresholds and tackle slopes of up to 6 degrees ideal for use in the garden or for short trips out of the home.
Crash tested and approved to ISO 7176-19 to give you peace of mind that you are using a safe chair.
- Overall Width: 63cm (25″)
- Overall Length: (including leg-rests) 97cm – 105cm (38-41″)
- Chair Weights: 82kg
- Battery Capacity: 36ah (Range 18Km 11 Miles)
- Picture is a library image
- Comes with new batteries, 3 months warranty and 3 months 1st Senior Insurance